- Apply Now
- Visit Us
- Request Info
- Pay Deposit
- High School Students
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Graduate Students
- Newly-Admitted Students
- Guidance Counselors
To complete an application for admission follow these steps:
1) Complete and submit the online international application. Submit $50 application fee, which is payable by credit card during completion of the online application.
2) Send records and any leaving certificate scores from all secondary and post-secondary institutions with certified English translations and evaluations with explanation of grading system/scale. These may be submitted any of the following ways:
3) *For non-native speakers of English, submit one of the following:
4) Using the above contact information, download, complete, and submit the Financial Certification Form, along with official bank statements.
5) Using the above contact information, submit a copy of the information page in your passport.
Native speakers of English will be contacted by International Admissions to determine which additional standardized test scores may be required.
*TOEFL/IELTS/Cambridge requirement is waived for applicants who have earned an International Baccalaureate diploma.
Longwood reserves the right to request additional information, should it be deemed necessary to make an admission decision.
The application will not be considered complete until the Financial Certification Form, application fee, school transcripts, and required test scores are received in the office.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. However, international students should apply by June 15 for fall admission and October 15 for spring admission in order to have adequate time to apply for a visa.
Merit-based scholarship priority deadline: December 1
No separate application is required.
Deadline for consideration for Honors scholarships: December 1
Eligible students are invited to apply to the Honors College once they have submitted their complete international application.
You are strongly encouraged to complete the international application by December 1, in order to be considered for these scholarships.