College of Business and Economics
The College of Business & Economics combines a strong liberal arts education with theoretical and practical business experience.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Management Information Systems & Assurance
- Real Estate
Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Business Economics
- General Economics
- International Economics
- Business Administration
- Cyber Security, Forensics & Policy
What To Expect
In the College of Business & Economics, success is nurtured by a partnership of experienced faculty, career-focused students and successful business executives. Students:
- Develop teamwork and leadership skills through class projects and participation in student organizations
- Enhance written and oral communication skills needed to express ideas clearly and concisely
- Develop ability to think critically through case analysis of real business situations
- Learn from interaction with students and faculty from diverse cultures and through study abroad opportunities
"My education included academically challenging classes and an opportunity to complete Senior Honors Research in Finance. Under the direction of Dr. Bacon, I presented my paper at the American Society of Business and Behavioral Sciences Conference in Las Vegas, which resulted in being published in the Journal of Finance and Accountancy."
Stephanie Roddenberry, Senior
Major in Business Administration
Concentration in Finance & Minor in Economics
"During my internship with the Department of Defense at the Marine Corps Base in Quantico, I created a historical performance metric for Research and Development, Test and Evaluation and Procurement. I even had the opportunity to attend a Senate Appropriations Committee Briefing at the Capitol."
Holly Cooney ‘09
Navy Financial Management Trainee Programs and Resources, Pentagon, Washington,