New students and transfers can apply in one of two ways:

International Students

If you are an International applicant seeking an undergraduate degree and will need an F-1 student visa, you should use the following:

If you are an international applicant seeking a semester or year program (non-degree) and will need a J-1 visa, you should use the following:

Graduate Students

If you're interested in applying for Graduate School, you can apply in one of three ways:




Freshman and transfers interested in Nursing should apply using the regular Freshman/Transfer Application

Current LU Students applying for Nursing should use the Internal Nursing Transfer Application (pdf)

Practicing RN's that are interested in pursuing a BSN should apply using the RN to BSN Application (pdf)


If you have previously been enrolled in classes at Longwood, please apply using one of the following: 

Adults (23 or older)

If you are 23 years of age or older, you may apply using one of the following: