Our Accelerated Decision allows you to get an on-the-spot admission decision immediately following your visit event—either on campus or virtually from the comfort of your home.
Here's how it works:
1. Choose a Visit Experience (on campus or virtual) that includes the Accelerated Decision option.
2. Apply online at least 48 hours prior to your visit.
3. Bring (or send before your visit) your high school transcript. SAT or ACT scores are optional for students applying for Fall 2021 admission (nursing applicants excluded). If you are submitting test scores, have them ready when you complete the application.
4. You will receive an admission decision at the conclusion of your visit event.
5. If accepted, you have until May 1 to commit to Longwood and secure your spot at Longwood!
International and transfer students and students interested in nursing are not eligible to participate in the Accelerated Decision program. You are welcome to attend the event and participate in all other activities.
Call: (434) 395-2060
Text: (434) 607-7728