Why wait? If you're a high school senior considering Longwood for fall 2017 admission, our Immediate Decision program may be a good option for you.
- Schedule a visit for a Weekend Information Session and Tour before December 1.
- Apply online prior to your visit.
- Bring (or send before your visit) your high school transcript and SAT or ACT scores.
- An admissions counselor will contact you with an admissions decision within five business days with your campus visit. (The $50 application fee is non-refundable regardless of the admissions decision.)
- If accepted, you have until May 1, 2017 to commit to Longwood and secure your spot in the Class of 2021!
Homeschooled, international and students interested in the nursing program are not eligible to participate in the Immediate Decision program.