1) Complete and submit the online international application. Submit $50 application fee, which is payable by credit card during completion of the online application.
2) Send records and any leaving certificate scores from all secondary and post-secondary institutions with certified English translations and evaluations with explanation of grading system/scale.
Submit documents through one of following:
3) Non-native speakers of English should submit one of the following*:
Students who meet the following criteria can be admitted through the ESL Bridge Program:
Students who do not meet the criteria above can be considered for Conditional Admission to Longwood if enrolled either at an ELS Language Center or Embassy English Language School. When completing the online international application, indicate your enrollment at ELS or Embassy. Applicants will be admissible to Longwood’s undergraduate program once submitting proof of completion of Level 112 at ELS or Embassy English Advanced (C1) level at the Embassy English Language School.
4) Using the above contact information, download, complete, and submit the Financial Certification Form, along with official bank statements.
5) Using the above contact information, submit a copy of the information page in your passport.
Native speakers of English will be contacted by International Admissions to determine which additional standardized test scores may be required.
*TOEFL/IELTS/Cambridge requirement is waived for applicants who have earned an International Baccalaureate diploma.
Longwood reserves the right to request additional information, should it be deemed necessary to make an admission decision.
The application will not be considered complete until the Financial Certification Form, application fee, school transcripts, and required test scores are received in the office.