Estimated annual tuition, room, board, fees: $38,077 (international/out-of-state students)
*includes tuition and fees for 15 credit hours, room and a 14 meal/week plan
- $2,000-$8,000 per year for 4 years ($8,000-$32,000 total)
- No separate application
- Students are automatically considered when submitting the undergraduate international application.
- Priority deadline: December 1
- $1,000-$6,000 per year for 4 years for qualified undergraduate students ($4,000-$24,000 total)
- Eligible students are invited to apply once they have submitted their complete undergraduate application.
- Priority Deadline for full scholarship consideration: December 1
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to complete the international application by December 1, in order to be considered for these scholarships.
Athletic Scholarships for Division I Sports