Crafts House - Office of Admissions






The Crafts House, on the corner of St. George & Buffalo, houses the Office of Admissions and is the point of departure for most weekday guided tours.

The building originally opened as the Home Management House during the academic year of 1958-59 and was named for Mrs. Worthy Johnson Crafts, who taught Home Economics.