Longwood’s College of Business and Economics business degree programs are accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
AACSB is the premier accrediting body for business programs nationally and internationally. Institutions that earn accreditation confirm their commitment to quality and continuous improvement through rigorous and comprehensive peer review. AACSB is the hallmark of excellence in business education.
A few examples of how AACSB accreditation affects the quality of Longwood's Business College, students, and graduates:
- The business curriculum is planned and monitored with feedback from alumni, students, faculty, and businesses
- More well-known businesses recruit on campus
- Graduates receive top paying employment offers and have more options for attending graduate schools
- Faculty have outstanding academic, business, and research credentials
- Facilities are evaluated to ensure that they are state-of-the-art, accessible, and effectively utilized