Text Size Print
- We strive for full development of each teacher, drawing from educational resources within and beyond the classroom walls.
- We encourage men of more diverse backgrounds to engage and accept the challenges of encouraging students of all races to strive for personal excellence.
- We promote the training of skilled and caring faculty who will stimulate, guide and challenge their students to become leaders and positive role models in their respective communities.
- We support committed, motivated students who desire to make a difference in the lives of young people.
- We support men who value energy, enthusiasm, determination, imagination, curiosity, creativity and a sense of humor.
- We hold respect, responsibility, and support as core values of the MISTER community.
- We value contributions to society by undertaking opportunities of outreach and service to others