The Department of Space Planning and Real Estate Services is responsible for a number of functions on behalf of Longwood University.
Real Estate Services
- Acquiring easements
- Acquisition and conveyance of university property
- Preparation of facility use agreements
- Lease transactions
- University historic resources
Campus-Wide Space Management
- Provides effective leadership and strategic direction for the development and management of a campus wide space management policy in an effort to efficiently utilize campus physical space assets
- Maintains an inventory of all University owned or leased physical space assets
The department acts as the University liaison to communicate project impacts for Capital Design and Construction.