The Resource Room, located in the Academic & Career Advising Center, houses hundreds of books, binders, magazines, videos and handouts related to:
- Major & Career Exploration
- Career Planning
- Resume & Cover Letter Writing
- Interviewing Skills
- Job & Internship Search Strategies
- Specific Majors, Occupations, and Companies
- Graduate/Professional School Admission
- and other information related to your occupational pursuits!
Need to print your cover letter & resume?
The Resource Room provides students with computer access for any job/internship related printing need. We simply ask that you bring your own paper!
Are we missing something? Let us know what resources we should add to our collection by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find detailed information about available resources by searching:
- Heros Get Hired: How to Use Your Military Experience to Master the Interview (pdf)
- Why Green is Your Color: A Woman's Guide to a Sustainable Career (pdf)
- Secrets of Breaking Into Pharmaceutical Sales(pdf)
- Where the Jobs Are: Mission Critical Opportunities in America (pdf)
Staff Pick books are located in our Resource Room. Come check them out!
Opportunities in Museum Careers by Blythe Camenson
Co-Curricular Activities: A Pathway to Careers, published by Ferguson Publishing
We Make Change by Kristin Layng & Joe Szakos
The Internship Series by Career Education Institutes