Longwood University Career Center
Lancaster Hall G08-A
201 High Street
Farmville, VA 23909
Have a quick question? Chat with the UCC on Facebook!
Important things to consider:
- The Facebook page is intended for use by Longwood students, faculty, and staff.
- We will answer your question as quickly as we can. However, if the office is busy with other guests, it may take a few minutes to address your message. If you need immediate assistance, please call our office at 434-395-2063.
- Note: Contact via Facebook will only be available during normal business hours. Not all questions are appropriate for answering via social media. In some cases, it may be necessary for you to call the office or schedule an appointment with a career advisor.
A student wishing to file a complaint with the University Career Center shall submit a written grievance to the Director of the Career Center within 30 calendar days of the event(s) triggering the grievance. The written grievance must include:
- A clear statement of the university rule, regulation, policy and/or action of which the student complains.
- The date of when the action occurred.
- A summary of the action(s) which the student has taken to resolve the matter informally.
- Documentation which supports the grievance.