Text Size Print
Fall Career Fair
Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Time: 12:30pm - 4:00pm
Lankford Student Union
How to Prepare:
Before the Fair:
- Review the list of employers attending and research those you want to talk with the day of the event.
- Prepare multiple copies of your resume to bring to the event.
- Schedule a mock interview to be prepared for future interviews.
- Attend resume, interviewing, and job fair workshops offered by the University Career Center.
- Choose professional attire for the day. Remember you only have one chance to make a good first impression.
Day of the Fair:
- Sign in and get a name tag and packet of information at the Student Check-In.
- Introduce yourself to the recruiters and tell them about your career interest.
- Get business cards of the recruiters for thank you notes.
- Remember to complete and return the evaluation form before you leave.
After the Fair:
- Send THANK YOU NOTES to employers you have talked with at the fair.