You can be the voice!
- Represent your academic department
- Share your ideas
- Support department and college events
Spring Deadline: March 19 at 5 p.m.
SAB Application Spring 2018 (doc)
The Student Advisory Board aids in the continuous improvement of the College of Arts and Sciences. The Board serves as a diverse intermediary between students and the Dean, to encourage the highest level of academic achievement, to facilitate decision making, and to form a strong union between the administration of the college and the stakeholders. As an intermediary, the Board will promote the College through coordination of interdepartmental functions and community involvement.
- To aid in the continuous improvement of the College and all its departments in all aspects applicable.
- To act as a liaison between the students of each department in the College and the Dean to maintain the best academic environment, to form a strong union between the students, faculty, and stakeholders, and to raise the College of Arts and Sciences to the pinnacle of its potential.
- To promote the College through the coordination of functions, community activities, and involvement.