Commencement Guest Housing
If you plan to stay on campus, you have two options:
Staying with Your Graduate
On Friday, May 13, 2016 graduating residential students may house up to two family members, free of charge, in their assigned residence hall room.
GRADUATING RESIDENTIAL STUDENTS MAY REMAIN IN THEIR LONGWOOD MANAGED HOUSING THE WEEK PRIOR TO COMMENCEMENT.
Residential and Commuter Life (RCL) have a limited number of residence hall suites for the night of Friday, May 13. The offered configuration is available on a first come, first serve basis. The reservation period is March 14-April 1, 2016.
Available accommodations are:
DOUBLE ROOM SUITE $195.00
- Two double occupancy bedrooms with connecting semi-private bathroom, providing accommodations for up to 4 persons.
- Each residence hall suite will be supplied with: linens, blanket, disposable pillow, wash cloth, bath towel, shampoo, soap, trash bag and drinking cup. (Room telephone, internet and cable service will not be available.)
- Cox Hall is partially accessible to people with mobility issues. All rooms are upper floor (elevator dependent) and have non-modified bathrooms.
- All Longwood accommodations are smoke-free and pet-free.
NOTE: RESERVATION PERIOD is Monday, March 14-Friday, April 1, 2016.
- Reservations must be made in the name of the student.
- Requests are processed in the order of receipt and honored as space availability permits.
- Once confirmed, RCL will contact the graduating student with an e-mail confirmation that communicates payment and check-in/check-out instructions.
- Payment due before 4 pm on Friday, April 15, 2016. Longwood University is unable to accept credit card payments for these reservations.
- Should your first choice not be available, the graduating student will be notified via his/her Longwood e-mail. Alternate accommodations in an alternate residence hall may be available.
- Refunds will be honored if the cancellation is submitted in writing to RCL up to 4 pm on Friday, April 15, 2016.
- REMINDER: Standards of conduct are still in effect and any damages that occur will be billed to the student.
If you have problems with the on-line accommodation request process, please contact Residential and Commuter Life at email@example.com or (434) 395-2080 for assistance.