Text Size Print
The Testing Center (TC) in the Office of Disability Resources administers test, quizzes, and exams for currently registered students that require testing accomodations.
Testing Center Resources:
The Testing Center provides many resources for students that utilize our services;
- 8 distraction-reduced rooms for testing administration
- 6 computer learning stations
All testing rooms are monitored by ODR staff members. Additional rooms are utilized during midterms and final exams.
Sample Testing Accomodations:
Some examples of testing accomodations based on disability need may include but are not limited to;
- Use of word processor
- Use of spell check
- Distraction-Reduced Enviroment
- Extended time (50% or 100%)
- Use of scribe
- Use of calculator
- Enlarged font size
- No scantron/ability to write on exam.
- Use of adaptive software (ZoomText, JAWS, Dragon NaturallySpeaking) or hardware (adaptive mice, keyboards, etc) based on disability need