The Office of Diversity & Inclusion offers several leadership opprotunities for students:
- Lancers Improving for Tomorrow (L.I.F.T) is open to all ODI student organizations and seeks to inspire multicultural student organization leaders to grow, learn, and achieve a different level of leadership within and outside of their organizations.
- ODI Student Awards recognize the leadership and contributions of LU's cultural-based student organizations in supporting the needs of multicultural students. The reception also recognized one faculty member who has been highly engaged in supporting the success of the groups.
- ODI Executive Leadership Retreat is designed to provide student leaders with the opportunity to fine-tune the skills necessary to be effective leaders wihin cultural-based student organizations.
- Social Justice in Action Leadership Summit (SJALS) (Held in February) This event brings together a selective group of student leaders from across the university community to engage in in-depth dialogue pertaining to social justice and equity.
- ODI President's Council is a monthly meeting of all the presidents of the ODI student organizations. This meeting provides an opportunity for the organizations to discuss issues and concerns, as well as plan opportunities to collaborate on programming and other campus initiatives.