Expense Move Request
Expense Move Request Form Instructions
The expense move request form is used to request the transfer of expenses that are currently posted in Banner, from one University account to another. This form may not be used to request transfer of expenses between a University and Foundation account.
- For each expense move request, the following information is required:
- Banner document reference number associated with the original entry posting
- Index numbers associated with the expense to be transferred (From Index/To Index)
- Account numbers associated with the expense to be transferred (From Account/To Account)
- Activity code (if applicable) associated with the original entry posting
- Amount of expense to be transferred
- Explanation as to why an expense move is necessary
- Once the form is completed, click the "SUBMIT" button located in the upper right hand corner of the form. The form will automatically be forwarded to General Accounting for review and posting.
*NOTE: When opening the form, if a box appears asking to "Add Completed Form to Response File" click cancel and proceed with filling out the form.
****IF YOU ARE REQUESTING AN EXPENSE MOVE FROM A GRANT, PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE OF SPONSORED PROGRAMS. DO NOT SUBMIT THE EXPENSE MOVE REQUEST FORM.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact Shannon Parker firstname.lastname@example.org or ext 2282.