The Division of Student Affairs at Longwood University is committed to providing effective and professional training for our student and professional staff. By assessing current training practices, such as content, applicability, and ease of use, student affairs professionals can consistently improve the effectiveness student and professional staff training.
Health Provider Certification
- Family Nurse Practitioner (American Nurses Credentialing Center)
- Certified Health Education Specialist (NCHEC - The National Commission for Health Credentialing Inc.)
CPE (Certified Peer Education) Training
- Code of Ethics for Peer Educators (pdf)
- Pre-test Evaluation for Peer Educators (pdf)
- Post-test Evaluation for Peer Educators (pdf)