Text Size Print
The Cormier Honors College expects to be able to fund travel, meals and lodging for students whose work is accepted for upcoming honors conferences. Don't delay - abstracts are relatively short, but they can't be written, reviewed and submitted at the last minute.
If you are interested in enhancing one of your non-honors courses, talk to your professor and turn an enhancement proposition to the honors office.
Need financial help? View a list of honors scholarship opportunities
Complete 8 honors courses before graduation
- Three must be 300 level or above
- Multiple honors courses can be taken simultaneously
- Honors English 400 and Honors Longwood Seminar are required
- Honors 202 may be substituted for Honors Longwood Seminar for students entering the Honors College after the first semester
- Make good progress by completing a course at least every other semester
- Maintain a 3.25 GPA in honors coursework
- Maintain a 3.25 GPA overall
- Complete a study abroad experience of at least 2-weeks' duration
- Complete a junior/senior-level mentored project