Student Employment Data Sheet(pdf)
- Student Employment Data Sheet may be optional for some campus positions
- U. S. Department of Homeland Security Employment Eligibility Verification Form I-9(pdf)
- W-4 Federal Tax Withholding Form (pdf)
- VA-4 State Tax Withholding Form(pdf)
- Social Security Card
- Required for verification of name and SS number for payroll and E-Verify purposes.
Direct Deposit Authorization(pdf)
- All student workers are paid by direct deposit.
- Students who wish, can open a free checking account at Wachovia.
- Students must apply on Payline to access individual earnings (replaces check stubs).
- Student Employee Security Awareness Agreement Form(word)
- Employment/Payroll Authorization Form(Fall & Spring)(pdf)
- Employment/Payroll Authorization Form (Summer) (pdf)
Employment Eligibility Verification
After accepting employment, employees are required to complete an I-9 form (above) and present documentation of their identity and eligibility to work in the United States. Longwood University will use the E-Verify system to confirm identity and work authorization.
A student will not be placed on payroll or paid for any hours worked until your Work Authorization has been approved by the Student Employment Manager.
The student's supervisor will be notified when the Work Authorization is approved so the student may begin work.