The Longwood Athletic Training Program is hosting a workshop for high school athletic training students. You will learn all about our exciting athletic training program; meet with faculty, current athletic training majors and recent graduates; and see our beautiful campus in action. Check out the details below and make plans to attend!
Event: High School Athletic Training Workshop
Date/Time: Saturday, February 3, 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. (check-in begins at 8:30 a.m.)
Place: Longwood University
Registration deadline: Friday, January 26 (Space is limited; Register early)
- Develop and practice hands-on skills.
- Ankle and Wrist Taping/Bracing Techniques
- Emergency Response Techniques (splinting, spine boarding)
- Get to know Longwood Athletic Training faculty, staff and current students.
- Hear from sports psychologist Mike Cerreto
- Talk with Longwood alumni currently working in the athletic training field
- Enjoy lunch with future and current Lancers
- Tour our beautiful campus
Space is limited. Preregistration is required. To register, please click here. Prior to the workshop, you will receive additional information about parking, check-in, etc.
For more information about the Athletic Training Workshop, please contact Johnice Brown, Associate Director of Admissions, email@example.com or 434.395.2591.
For more information about the Longwood Athletic Training program, please contact Dr. Lindsey Stokes, program director for athletic training, firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Participants should wear athletic attire to facilitate participation in breakout sessions.