Virginia’s Northern Neck is rich in cultural, recreational and historical attractions. While at Hull Springs Farm, you are a short distance from a number of parks, trails, natural preserves and museums.
Nearby points of interest include:
- George Washington’s Birthplace, Oak Grove
- Stratford Hall, Home of the Lee family, who included Francis Lightfoot Lee, Richard Henry Lee, and Gen. Robert E. Lee, Montross
- Menokin, Home of Francis Lightfoot Lee, Warsaw
- Historic Christ Church, Founded 1735, Irvington
- Rappahannock River Valley National Wildlife Refuge, Established in 1996 to conserve and protect fish and wildlife resources, Warsaw
- Three State Parks: Belle Isle State Park, Lancaster County; Caledon State Park, King George; and Westmoreland State Park, Montross