Longwood University Study Abroad Scholarships:
***Please note that if you would like to be considered for a scholarship, you must apply before the appropriate deadline even if you have not yet been officially accepted to your study abroad program. Any scholarships awarded will be contingent upon acceptance to a valid study abroad program.
- Global Ambassador Study Abroad Scholarships: Need-based scholarships for THIS fiscal year.
***Please note that this scholarship opportunity has not been approved for the 2013/2014 fiscal year. Check back soon for more information on availability.***
- Awards of $2000 for faculty-led or exchange programs.
- Please submit a current resume with your application.
- Application materials due Tuesday, January 22 by 5:00 in International Affairs Office.
- See links below for information on eligibility, process, and obligations upon return.
- Questions? Email Dr. Melanie Marks at email@example.com.
Eligibility and Instructions for Applying for a Global Ambassador Study Abroad Scholarship
Global Ambassador Study Abroad Scholarship Application (interactive .docx - If you try to open this form from the website, you may receive an error message. To avoid this, right click the link, click "Save Link As" and save the file as a .docx document on your computer before opening.)