Text Size Default Text SizeDefault Text Size Large Text SizeLarge Text Size Largest Text SizeLargest Text Size Print Print this Page

J-1 Visa Exchange Students

Apply Now!

  • J-1 Visa Exchange Students study at Longwood University for a semester, a year, or two years.
  • Exchange students will be enrolled in a non-degree program of study, and will receive an official transcript of their grades upon completion of their program.
  • Students who wish to apply for exchange or study abroad should apply through the Office of International Affairs.
  • More information about application procedures and deadlines can be found here.