It is the start of a new semester and that means that Mandatory Organization Meetings are upon us once again. Each Organization must send at least one person to at least one Mandatory Meeting. The person sent MUST be a member of the Executive Board/Leadership of the organization. These meetings are required for all organizations to attend and maintain recognized status. An individual can represent multiple organizations if qualify as a member of the organization’s Executive Board.
Should you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com.
All meetings will take place in the year 2018 in the Lankford Student Union BC Rooms.
- Sunday, January 28 at 4:00 pm
- Thursday, February 1 at 3:30 pm
- Monday, February 5 at 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, February 7 at 8:00 pm
- Thursday, February 8 at 3:30 pm
- Thursday, February 8 at 9:00 pm
- Monday, February 12 at 5:00 pm
- Thursday, February 15 at 3:30 pm
New Change this Semester
Organizations wishing to request funds through Student Government Association (one time request or 2018-2019 budget) must attend a Budget Session with the Student Government Association. Please see longwoodsga.com for more information.
The benefits of being a Recognized Student Organization include the following:
- Eligibility for activity fees (unless prohibited by law or Longwood/SGA policy)
- Space reservation and facility rental privileges
- Recognition for campus awards
- Vehicle use privileges
- Booth reservations at Spring Weekend and/or Oktoberfest
- Use of name (e.g., Club XX at Longwood)
- Leadership information (newsletters, conferences, and workshops)
- Inclusion in directory/handbook for easier contact.