All access key cards are supplied by and printed at the Lancer Card Center located in Coyner G10. Access to university properties will only be encoded onto an approved University issued Lancer Card. Lancer Cards are to be issued to persons who are authorized to have a Lancer Card and entry privileges into University properties. Persons authorized to have a Lancer Card are faculty, staff, students, volunteers, certain associates and authorized contractors.

Access Requests

To request access to Longwood's campus buildings, please click the button below and complete the access request form.