Course of Study 2011
Effective Fall 2011: The Nursing Program requires 120 credits. It has 38 general education credits plus 7 additional credits required for a BS degree at Longwood University. An additional 13 credits in natural sciences are required for the nursing major. A 3 credit course in growth and development is also identified as a major requirement. The remaining 59 credits will carry a nursing prefix.
- Course of Study (Effective fall 2011)
- BSN Degree Requirements and Course Descriptions (Effective fall 2011)
The nursing credits are distributed as:
- Clinical courses - 27 credits
- Clinical laboratory courses - 6 credits
- Clinical internship course - 6 credits