Mission & Vision
- To promote excellence in nursing education and clinical competency.
- To promote the development of citizen leaders in the nursing profession.
- To promote partnerships to enhance health care and health care education in the region.
- To be one component of the solution to the nursing shortage.
- To improve the health of the communities that we serve.
Students and Faculty members of the nursing program value the following:
- Personal and professional integrity.
- The ethic of caring.
- Respect for the individual.
- Respect for diversity.
- Commitment to life-long learning and professional development.
- High-quality, compassionate health care and the promotion of professional nursing practice.
To develop professional nurses who become citizen leaders for the promotion of healthcare.