Text Size Print
University Policy Approval and Update Procedures
- Each Vice President will designate a division representative to be responsible for reviewing and updating their areas' policies on an annual basis.
- After Cabinet review, each Vice President will be responsible for submitting new and revised policies for their division to the Secretary to the Board of Visitors in accordance with the deadlines for each Board of Visitors' meeting.
- The division designee will be authorized to request changes and updates to the Administrative Policies web-site through the Office of Web Communications.
- The division designee is responsible for submitting revised and new policy information in "marked-up format" (text to be deleted in strikethrough, and new text in italics and bold) to the Office of Web Communications following Board of Visitors approval.
- Changes and updates to policies in the General Section will be coordinated through the Office of the President.