Marketing & Communications
University Marketing and Communications, a unit of the Strategic Operations division, supports the Longwood University Strategic Plan through the implementation of a comprehensive, integrated marketing and communications plan that helps to position the university in a positive and proactive manner.
Responsibilities and Services
The three primary divisions of this department (Brand Marketing and Publications, Digital Marketing and Content Strategy, and Athletics Communications) cover a broad range of responsibilities including primary and secondary publications, branding strategy, identity management, media relations, new media, web communications, advertising, publicity, promotion, photography, and internal/external crisis communication.
Additionally, the office is client-based and provides the entire campus community with a full range of marketing-oriented services including conceptualization, copywriting, photography, layout, design, and project supervision from concept through final production.
Latest News Stories
- Businessman, noted author to address Longwood online MBA students (7/21)
- Student researcher works to reduce breast cancer risk from cosmetics (7/20)
- Student researchers go fishing for crayfish (7/18)
- Better electronic devices are the focus of Longwood student’s research (7/13)
- Student researcher, working to decode DNA, thrives on navigating uncharted waters (7/12)
- Cybersecurity experts to discuss topic of national importance at Longwood in advance of Vice Presidential Debate (7/7)
University Marketing & Communications
201 High Street
Farmville, VA 23909