Marketing & Communications
University Marketing and Communications, a unit of the Strategic Operations division, supports the Longwood University Strategic Plan through the implementation of a comprehensive, integrated marketing and communications plan that helps to position the university in a positive and proactive manner.
Responsibilities and Services
The three primary divisions of this department (Brand Marketing and Publications, Digital Marketing and Content Strategy, and Athletics Communications) cover a broad range of responsibilities including primary and secondary publications, branding strategy, identity management, media relations, new media, web communications, advertising, publicity, promotion, photography, and internal/external crisis communication.
Additionally, the office is client-based and provides the entire campus community with a full range of marketing-oriented services including conceptualization, copywriting, photography, layout, design, and project supervision from concept through final production.
Latest News Stories
- Appomattox liberal studies major awarded Moton Legacy Scholarship (8/26)
- Longwood faculty donate books to African research education effort (8/26)
- LCVA, Associated Press Showcase 100 Years of Presidential Campaign Photography (8/25)
- Longwood announces schedule of events leading up to Oct. 4 VP Debate (8/23)
- Longwood officers to receive Medal of Valor (8/23)
- American Shakespeare Center to present free Longwood performance of Romeo and Juliet, Sept. 20 (8/22)
University Marketing & Communications
201 High Street
Farmville, VA 23909