Express Checkout is the ability to checkout of your room without scheduling a traditional checkout appointment (meeting with an RA). An Express Check-Out Agreement entails, cleaning your room, placing the keys in an Express Check-Out envelope and placing the envelope in your residence hall's designated "drop" location before departing campus. The RA will then inspect your room when you are not present. You will be responsible for any damages that are documented and you will NOT be able to appeal them.
- Sign-up with your RA to indicate that you will Express Check Out.
- Request an Express Checkout envelope from your RA or the Service Desk.
- Clean your room as expected. (See expectations listed below)
- Sign Express Check-Out Agreement and deposit your keys in your residence hall's designated drop location.
- Depart campus.
- Staff will inspect your room, after you leave.
Note: Damages assessed to individuals who use Express Checkouts CAN NOT be appealed.
Express Check-Out Contract text as printed on express Checkout out envelope:
I choose to Express Check-Out. I understand my room will be checked at a later time. I agree to pay for damages, missing furniture, cleaning, and/or trash removal assessed to me.
By choosing to Express Check-Out, I understand I forfeit my right to appeal any damages assessed against my room.