South Ruffner was formerly part of the Colonnades complex, the most historic portion of the campus. At one time, French and Tabb were also served as residence halls, but they now serve as office space for Athletics and IITS respectively. South Ruffner was built in 1900 and currently houses single rooms and a limited number of economic double rooms for upper division students in a traditional community bathroom style, air conditioned environment. The University Master Plan recommends that South Ruffner will provide faculty office spaces in the future. The staffing includes one REC and 2 RA's.
South Ruffner Single Room
South Ruffner Double Room