Your break registration has been submitted. Please read the following and print out the Room Occupied Notice. If you have any special needs or concerns, please contact your REC or respond to your confirmation email.
By registering to stay, students are agreeing to the following:
- I will carry a printout of the "Register to Stay Confirmation" with me while on campus. I will also carry a photo ID. I will present at the request of any Longwood University official.
- I am responsible for my personal actions and campus property during this official break. I understand that the Honor Code and all other campus policies remain in effect.
- I understand that this arrangement with Residential & Commuter Life and Longwood University is for my personal accommodations ONLY. I will NOT allow guests to visit/stay during the break.
- I understand that all residence halls will remain LOCKED (24-hours/day) during the break and that my ID Card will still operate one (primary/centrally located) exterior card reader and any interior card readers.
- I understand that the last Dining Hall meal, served prior to Spring Break, is lunch on Friday, Mar. 6th. The evening dinner will be the first meal served following Spring Break on Sunday, Mar. 15th.
- I agree to post the "Room Occupied" portion of my "Register to Stay Confirmation" on my door to notify of my presence during the break. I understand that facility repairs (AC filter changes, etc.) are expected to be conducted during the break.
- I understand that any violation of these terms will result in student conduct action.
Please post the Room Occupied Notice (pdf) on your room door.