Adding a Horizontal Divider within the Content Area
1. Click on the red dot marked [manage text with image].
2. Click on the red dot marked [show/hide divider].
3. A window will open with a field for Horizontal divider.
4. Click on the field and choose to either "hide" or "show" the divider. Click the OK button in the bottom right hand corner of the open window.
5. The divider will now display beneath the red dot marked [show/hide divider]. If you wish to make changes you can click on the red dot. When you are finished working with this container click on the red dot marked [end managing text with image].
For further help with adding content to the container look at some of the other "How To" articles available on this website.