Text Size Default Text SizeDefault Text Size Large Text SizeLarge Text Size Largest Text SizeLargest Text Size Print Print this Page

Undergrad Non-Degree Enrollment Request

Use the UNDERGRADUATE NON-DEGREE ENROLLMENT REQUEST FORM (pdf) if you are a non-degree student who wishes to register for undergraduate level courses.

More information for Non-Degree Students is available by clicking HERE.

An actual signature is required on this form unless submitting via the live.longwood email account.


Submission Information

Once your form is completed, submit it to the Office of the Registrar using one of the methods below.

  • Scan and email it to registrar@longwood.edu
  • Hand-deliver it, with your photo ID, to Barlow 101
  • Fax it to 434-395-2252
  • Mail it to:
         Longwood University
         Office of the Registrar 
         201 High Street
         Farmville, VA 23909