The UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE APPLICATION (xlsm- preferred version) is due once a student has earned 75 credit hours. The undergraduate degree application (pdf) is a formal declaration by the student that they intend to complete their degree within a specified timeframe. This is the primary indicator to our office that a student needs to be tracked for a specific graduation term. It is vital to our office to know ahead of time when and how the student plans on graduating.
- The Undergraduate Degree Application should be filled out by the student with assistance from their academic advisor. Both parties sign the form.
- If you have a minor, the Undergraduate Degree Application should also be signed by the Department Chair for the minor.
- The application should be submitted to the Office of the Registrar
- Degree Auditors will review what the student has taken so far, in addition to what is listed on the degree application.
- They will inform the student if there are any missing requirements necessary to earn their degree or if he/she is cleared to graduate (based on the plan listed on the Application for Degree).
PLEASE NOTE: If you are a Graduate student, your degree application is available in the Office of Graduate and Professional Studies.
An actual signature is required on this form unless submitting via the live.longwood email account.