- Advising for Undeclared Majors
- Graduation Requirements
- How to add an Emergency Contact
- Information for Faculty & Staff
- Non-Degree Students
- Policies & Regulations
- Records & Transcripts
- Transfer of Credits
- University Withdrawal and Temporary Leave
- Veterans Benefits
- 125% Rule
Text Size Print
Office of the Registrar
WELCOME TO THE WEBSITE FOR THE OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR!
Our services extend to students both near AND far!
Helpful Hints from the Registrar's Office:
- Bring either your Student ID Card or photo ID when you visit us. We are committed to protecting your identity. We will ask to see photo identification. It will make things easier if you have it with you and are prepared to present it.
- Review your schedule and billing information often through myLongwood. It is up to you to make sure you are in the right classes and that your bill has been paid. It is so much easier to make sure your schedule is correct than it is to try to correct it after the last day to add and drop.
- Become familiar with Longwood University policies and procedures. They can be found in the University Academic Catalogs. Empower yourself with knowledge!
- Visit with your assigned academic advisor. Your advisor is your link to the most correct academic requirements that apply to your academic career and pursuits. Please don't self-advise or rely on friends for academic advice because policies and procedures do change and policies that may apply to your friends or peers may not apply to you.
Final exams begin on Monday, December 8th. Good luck everyone!
Need an Internship?
Need internship information? Your department chair is your source for all internship information, make an appointment today!
Mission / Purpose
The Office of the Registrar is dedicated to fulfilling the mission of the university by providing accurate academic records and registration support to faculty, staff and students. We provide and maintain accurate and timely academic records while protecting the privacy and confidentiality of those records in accordance with Federal, State and Local laws, rules and policies. Our staff is dedicated to friendly and supportive service.
Hours of Operation
Our normal operating hours are Monday through Friday from 8:15 AM to 5:00 PM EST.
Your Attention Please: The Office of the Registrar will close from 11:00 AM -1:00 PM on Friday, December 19th.
- Academic Calendar
- Course Search
- Undergraduate & Graduate Catalogs
- Add / Drop / Withdraw Dates
- Exam Schedule
- Spring Registration
- Summer & Fall Registration (pdf)
- Grading Information
- Academic Advising
- Tuition and Fees
- Info for Parents & Families