The Name & Address Change (PDF) may be used for multiple purposes. Current students may use it to change their name, and/or to update a permanent and/or local mailing address in the student information system. Complete the appropriate sections of this form as they apply to your situation. Don't forget to sign the form.
- Students who are changing their name must provide supporting documentation with their form. Acceptable forms of documentation for a name change include a copy of the Social Security Card, Valid Driver's License, Marriage Certificate, or Court Order.
- Completing this form does not trigger a change to your LancerCard or your Longwood email address. If you would like the information on your LancerCard updated, please contact to the LancerCard Center at 434-395-2715 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like your Longwood email address to be updated, please contact the Help Desk at by email email@example.com (please provide your previous name, your updated name, and a contact number to be reached at).
Once your form is completed, submit it to the Office of the Registrar by:
- Scanning and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hand-delivering it, with your photo ID, to Brock Hall 112
- Faxing it to 434-395-2252
- Mailing it to:
Office of the Registrar
201 High Street
Farmville, VA 23909
If you are submitting a name change, remember to attach your supporting documentation to the form.