The Undergraduate Degree Application (PDF) must be filed in the Office of the Registrar no later than the completion of 75 credit hours.
The undergraduate degree application is a formal declaration by the student that they intend to complete their degree within a specified timeframe. This is the primary indicator to our office that a student needs to be tracked for a specific graduation term. It is vital to our office to know ahead of time when and how the student plans on graduating.
Steps to take:
- The Undergraduate Degree Application should be filled out by the student with assistance from their academic advisor. Both parties sign the form.
- If you have a minor, the Undergraduate Degree Application should also be signed by the Department Chair for the minor.
- The application should be submitted to the Office of the Registrar
- Degree Auditors will review what the student has taken so far, in addition to what is listed on the degree application.
- They will inform the student if there are any missing requirements necessary to earn their degree or if he/she is cleared to graduate (based on the plan listed on the Application for Degree).
Note: If you are a Graduate student, your degree application is available in the Office of Graduate and Professional Studies.
Once your form is completed and you have obtained the needed signatures, submit the form by:
- Scanning and emailing it to email@example.com
- Hand-delivering it, with your photo ID, to Barlow 101
- Faxing it to 434-395-2252
- Mailing it to:
Office of the Registrar
201 High Street
Farmville, VA 23909