Use the Undergrad Non-Degree Enrollment Request Form if you are a non-degree student who wishes to register for undergraduate level courses.

More information for Non-Degree Students

Submission Information

Once your form is completed, submit it to the Office of the Registrar by:

  • Scanning and emailing it to
  • Hand-delivering it, with your photo ID, to Barlow 101
  • Faxing it to 434-395-2252
  • Mailing it to:

    Longwood University
    Office of the Registrar
    201 High Street
    Farmville, VA 23909