Former students and alumni may use the Unofficial Transcript Request Form to request a reference copy transcript. Current students with access to MyLongwood may view their unofficial transcript online.

Unofficial transcripts are free of charge and are typically processed within 48 hours of receipt. Transcripts will include all academic records (ex. graduate and undergraduate coursework). We cannot send only one academic level.

More information on transcripts

Submission Information

Once your form is completed, submit it to the Office of the Registrar by:

  • Scanning and emailing it to
  • Hand-delivering it, with your photo ID, to Brock Hall 112
  • Faxing it to 434-395-2252
  • Mailing it to:

    Longwood University
    Office of the Registrar
    201 High Street
    Farmville, VA 23909