1. Type the name of the school you are transferring credits from or find the school using the alphabetical index.Click on the school from which you are transferring courses.
2. Click on the school from which you are transferring courses.
3. Type the course number (e.g., ENG 111) of the course you took in the Course Code box and click Search.
4. The Longwood equivalency will show in the Longwood University column. Additional information can be viewed by clicking the “equivalency detail” arrow on the left-hand side.
5. Repeat these steps for each transfer course.
If you need help accessing the information provided in the Transfer Equivalency System, please contact the Registrar’s Office (434-395-2580 or email@example.com) for assistance.