February 2012 Crockpot Cook Off
- Joshua Blakely - Fancy Macaroni and Cheese
- Sheri McGuire - McGuire's Famous Chili Beans
- Jayne Fanshaw - Reuben Dip
- Susan Borum - Macaroni and Cheese
- Jessi Hughes - Spicy Pork and Cabbage Soup
- Brandi Gulgas - Slow Cooker Cola Barbeque Pulled Beef
- Kevin Miller - Crock Pot Pork BBQ
- Rhonda Golden - Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Billy Boulden - Chinese Lemon Chicken
- Kent Booty - Wild-Rice Casserole
- Billy Boulden - Dulche de Leche
- Darlene Bratcher - Tangy Cocktail Franks
- John Sawyer - Turkey Chili with Beans
February 6th Noon - 2:00 pm
Nance, Lewis & Tea Room
$5 in advance
$6 at the door
Money will go to the Staff Advisory Committee Scholarship Fund
Attendees will be given three tickets and they can use them to vote however they wish. They may give as many of those tickets to as many of their favorite dishes. If they want to give all three to the same dish that's entirely up to them!
You may make whatever you wish. The only requirement is that it must be cooked in a crockpot. You will not be required to pay anything to enter.
Paper products will be supplied. Please have a list of ingredients and be prepared to answer especially with regards to allergies.
Please use the form below to register now and more details will be sent closer to the date of the competition.
Tickets will be available from members of the Staff Advisory Committee. The current membership is listed on the Members page of the Staff Advisory Committee website.
If you have questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org