The Leadership Team guides reaffirmation activities, oversees the selection and development of the QEP, acts on recommendations of the Compliance Steering Committee regarding compliance findings, and ensures that appropriate follow-up activities are in place to address compliance issues cited during the reaffirmation process. Cabinet serves in an advisory capacity as needed.
- Ms. Marge Connelly, Interim President of Longwood University (chair)
- Dr. Ken Perkins, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Dr. McRae Amoss, Director of QEP
- Ms. Virginia Kinman, Director of SACS Compliance Certification
- Dr. Pam Tracy, Associate Professor of Communication Studies