Text Size Print
Emergency Response Team
The mission of the Longwood University Emergency Response Team:
- A Virginia Commonwealth licensed rescue squad to provide non-transport Basic Life Support, Emergency Care, and Basic First Aid service to all peoples on college property at all times during the fall and spring semesters.
- To provide assistance with all types of emergency situations on campus and in the surrounding areas.
- To improve the availability and response time of emergency care to the college community.
- To increase students confidence and comfort by the recognition of persons responding to emergency situations.
- To provide EMS crews for university functions upon request.
Meeting will be held the first Tuesday of each month
Location: Lankford Student Union "C" Charlotte Room
Time: 8:00 pm