– Through established contacts with governmental agencies, private foundations, professional associations, and special periodicals, OSPR maintains a collection of current information about funding sources. Information about sources of program support – both public and private – proposal guidelines, new programs, and funding trends is shared with faculty, staff, administrators, and other persons affiliated with the University. OSPR supports access to Internet and other databases and sources providing online information on funding sources.
– is our speciality. We can assist with gathering institutional data, drafting letters of support and preparing the application for submission.
– either online or via traditional delivery – is the responsibility of OSP. The sponsored programs office is the University's authorized representative for submitting all applications for external funding.
– with federal agencies and other sponsors regarding budget revisions, no-cost extensions and other post-award processes.
– and provides guidance on matters of new or revised federal and state laws, and rules and regulations that affect sponsored research administration.