DON'T MISS OUT! STAY CONNECTED.
Are you assisting with your student's finances? Do you need access to your student's account? Your student can designate authorized users.
Students, if others are assisting with your finances, this is a great feature to include them in the circle of information.
If your student utlilizes the authorized user tab in MY STUDENT ACCOUNT, all authorized users will receive an email with the subject line "You have been given access" followed by a second email with the subject line of "Your access information". Your website and password are independent of your student's.
Once the student utilizes this function, the authorized user may log in to the Longwood University Student Account Suite website.
- Authorized users will enter their email address as entered in the system and their password.
- Authorized users may tag this site under their favorites for easy access to their student's account.
- The designated users will have the ability to make payments, view & print Ebills, see current activity,enroll in payment plans, save payment methods, enter alternate email addresses
- Authorized Users will receive EBill Notices
- Authorized Users enrolled in the Payment Plan will receive the related emails concerning payment reminders and revisions
- Your payment methods, bank account information and alternate email addresses are hidden from any other users inclusive of your student