The Student Engagement Team seeks to provide a platform where curriculum and co-curricular opportunities focused on student learning and personal growth are available to all students. The Student Engagement Team will examine student behavior through institutional data to identify student participation in curriculum and other educationally purposeful activities. Through intentional collaboration the student engagement team will promote and facilitate purposeful student engagement throughout the campus community.
Objectives for 2012-2013
- Develop a web-based resource to promote upcoming workshops, seminars, panel discussions and other co-curricular activities that enhance student learning and personal growth.
- Provided assistance with the dissemination of the current National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE) results.
- Coordinate a panel discussion focused on the various aspects of student engagement experiences from Student Affairs and Academic Affairs professionals.
- Collaborate with the Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs (ATOD) team to assist with upcoming programming.
- Collaborate with the Learning Center to promote co-curricular activities
- Lindsay Farrar, Convener
- Bryan Bristol
- Angela Fulks, Student
- Jeanne Strunk